2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Friday, July 13, 2012

Wedding day/Race day

Yep... Picking a race to run the morning of my wedding. I got the ok. So I'm not doing this against her wishes. I think it would be a lot of fun to run a short race (fun run or 5k) the morning of the wedding.. before hair makeup, dress blah blah blah. My brother will be in town and has never run at altitude before. *giggle* snort... ha ha ha this should be funny. Getting married doesnt mean the decline of my health. It will be another opportunity to wear a veil...b/c I am not wearing one in the cermony. A good way to shake the wedding day jitters. lol An excuse to take a wedding day nap, and or start drinking a beer before noon. lol anyway... H.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment