2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Thursday, July 12, 2012

got 'er done

I got notice that my sponsored kit came via FedEx from China today. Woot woot. I hit the pool after work for a 750, it was long and painful, but I did it.. Sat in the hot tub for a bout 5 mins and headed home. I opened my FedEx box and immediately put on the entire kit. Tri shorts Tri top new snazzy jacket (eventhough it was 97degrees outside) I thougth I should go for a bike ride. Yea.. a short one. So I did about 5 miles and the kit felt great (no jacket on the ride). The kit this year is very patriatic looking. Outstandingly amazing, I love it! Go Team Aquaphor!!! I may post some pictures. H.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment