2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Monday, July 2, 2012

some swimmers are cheaters...

Went swimming at the hotel pool. It was shallow but I just swam the perameter since I was the only one there. I did that about 400y worth, then I got dizzy. lol My fiance joined me later and we decided we would race the length of the pool, which was about 15yrds 4 strokes for me or less. On your marks Get set Go. I take off and she grabs my ankle and pulls me back.... REALLY?!!? Yep...she's one of the cheating swimmers. H.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment