2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

short soggy ride

Took a short bike ride on the Platte River trail. I found a great parking space on the trial that I"ll use from now on. What a great location. :) I'll share for those who are interested. So I did 5miles in about 20 minutes. This is a little slower than my goal speed for this route. I just wanted to get some time in on my bike before the race this weekend. The trail was fast and full of gnats.. yuck. So I got some exfoliation of the face arms, legs and shoulders on the ride. I road in my 2011 Aquaphor race kit and it still feels good. It smells like chlorine and I doubt that will ever get better... oh well. Just goes to show I've used it in the preseason of 2012 with the indoor swims. The rain started at about mile 2 and I muscled out another three miles just to get some distance in. When I got bakc to the car it had stopped raining , but I was satisfied with what I had done and knew I would ride again tomorrow. Tomorrow Open water swim 880yd swim/ and 8 mile bike. Let the Tapper begin Honest Athletics H.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment