2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

We're Organic!!

So, Cyndi had this idea that we should eat organic for a week along with taking the elixir (ACV, honey, cayanne, lemon juice).

Day 1 is today:
Didnt prtepare my breakfast or lunch ahead of time so I grabbed the following when I left this am:
apple
pear
grapes
2 carrots
3 eggs (in the shell)
1oz cheddar
1cup cottage cheese
1 yogurt
1 banana
3 cups salad mix
2tbsp ceaser dressing

**Breakfast:
1 banana (830am)
scrambled OVER MICROWAVED eggs (1 egg actually made it into my tummy)(9am)
1 cliff bar- thank goodness for meetings in the morning!(1030am)


**Lunch:
apple(1215p)
grapes(1215p)
cheese (1215p)
salad and dressing (1145am)

**1230- Headache and very sleepy

**Dinner:
pan seared chicken thigh
buttered carrots
sugar free, gluten free, sweet potato pie (it was alright..but nothing beats brown sugar)
hand full of mixed nuts and crazins.
(also while cooking I tasted everything... )

**Water intake:

16.9 by 1115am
16.9 by 1pm
20 by 230
32 by 430
16.9 by 630

SPecial notes: Headache continued after dinner took two excederine. Headache gone.
Cyndi had a headache too...headache didnt subside after 4 tylenol

No comments:

Post a Comment