2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Organic day 3!

Woke up...sleepy... which is often the case when one wakes up. lol

Traffic was a bear. There were 17 accidents today. Yikes! I guess everyone else was sleepy too!

Breakfast:
Crustless Quiche (see day 2 for ingrident list)

Lunch:
Salad
+spinach
+2 hard boiled eggs
+pepper jack cheese
+half avacado
+salt and pepper
Carrot
Took yogurt but didnt eat it.
Had great conversation with Coworker Pat about everything( home repairs, Autism, Politics)

Dinner:
Newmans Own Organic Pizza.
Special treat for Cyndi because she had a good long hard working work day..and I know she loves loves loves pizza.

Chole..oops I mean Chloe came to visit for the week. She's a sweet dog. Having fun with Chloe and Ollyvia in the same house. Kiki doesnt know what to think.She spooned me all night long. poor kitty.


Water intake:
16.9oz (need to catch up... b/c the time is 1230p)

No comments:

Post a Comment