2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Everybody's working for the weekend!!

So...
Yep...
Didnt do much...

I did however set up my Wii Fit Plus. I think I'll work on my speeches for work, school, activism there. Should help me a lot with my balance.

I ate pretty well. I am notcing my clothes fitting a little looser. A lot looser and closer to the correct fit is ideal! LOL

Anyway I have set up a race for my brother and I on the 22nd. Very muchly looking forward to it. SHould be a blast. I hope I'm back in running shape by then.

Tonight I am swimming with Janet the Fish and am so excited about it. It will be great to get back to this core fitness realm!

No comments:

Post a Comment