2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Organic day 2!

woke up a bit sleepy, but no headache, and felt good. No work out this am.. but physical therapy for my knee this am. SHould find out if I can bike or swim soon.

**Breakfast:
4oz crustless quiche (organic recipe)
+eggs
+spinach
+pepper jack cheese
+fat free cottage cheese
+garlic
+salt
+tomato
Organics blueberry lowfat blended yorgurt

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~ PT says; YES to bike and swim! Do it!!!
~*~*~ talked to Cyndi she is journaling this journey as well
~*~*~havent had as much water as I should, will work on that this afternoon

**Lunch:
Salad with what was in the fridge (all organic)
+Spinach (2 cups)
+salad greens (1 cup)
+pan seard chicken thighs (2)
+cesaer dressing (1.5 tbsp)
+pepper jack cheese (1 oz)
Fuji Apple

**Dinner @Karen's with Cyndi and Joy
salad
+spinach
+salad greens
+strawberries
+pecans
+goat cheese
+raspberry vinegerette
+red onions
Grilled Chicken breast
Asparagus
Quinoa
Organic, gluten free, almost sugar free sweet potato pie

Water intake:
64oz total for the day.
(not my goal, but I'll work onthat today)

No comments:

Post a Comment