2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday March 22nd

No am work out... and I forgot to weigh in. lol Oops! Oh well. Oh and I forgot my Mint tea in the car...going to go get that now...
Will eat in a minute and tell ya all about that, I swear..so hold on!

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with apples and chai
Egg whites with Fontina Fontal (no not a person, just a really good cheese)
Total Calories: 277

Lunch:
Mexican Shepards Pie
Total Calories: 363

Snack:
Grapes-green
CARBmaster Peach Yogurt
Total Calories: 190

The plan this evening is to go swimming! and afterwards eat a lot of Protien. :)

Swam! Did a flip turn!!! Hooray!!!

1/2 a Protein Bar (huge thing called a titan)
Dates
Mexican Shepards pie

No comments:

Post a Comment