2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Friday, March 18, 2011

Being Honest

So... I made it to ONEderland! Hooray, unfortnately I did it while I had a pretty bad flu. lol

So I'm still in ONEderland, but went to Weight Reduction group and got a dose of reality.

The reality of the situation is that I'm now 12lbs from goal. 185lbs!!! I will have to continue maintenance of ONEderland and continue on to my weight loss goals.

I'm going to give myself until November to lose the 12lbs.
1. I have a lot of triathlon, and 1/2 mary training between now and then and my weight will fluxuate becuase of muscle.
2. November is a sort of anniversary month for me
3. This will give me time to relearn and reapply all my good habits.

I've gotten off track the past 4-5 months. I've been eating carbs (bread, corn, potatos especially), and those foods have no place in my HEALTHY life..so I would like to remove them again. I am keeping certain processed carbs in my life though... Cheddar Cheese Rice Cakes, as a reimbursement tool after hard workouts... because fainting sucks!

Moving forward I would like to take pictures of EVERYTHING I eat. This will keep me honest and keep me ON TRACK. I'd also like to take a picture of my weekly Monday Morning weigh in... Sigh... gotta stay honest right? And of course what this blog is really all about.. my training and workouts, events and accomplishments. So... lets do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment