2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday and 204.4

Got up at 5ish..
Ran for 1.6miles on the Apt treadmill

Showered and weighed.. Today is the official weigh in day..always monday morning.
scale said : 204.4
Its not like I gained 7lbs, its more like I am hydrated now...so I havea little work to do to get back down to ONEderland!

BREAKFAST
Breakfast 1:
large Banana

Breakfast 2:
3 eggwhites and a slize of provolone

Breafkast total calories: 207


LUNCH:

Any'tizers
Cottage cheese
Spinach
blue cheese
Lunch total calories394 Calories

Snack:
Banana
Strawberries
Yogurt
Total Calories 259

Went for a 73 minute walk ..covered two parks and part of the Cherry Creek Trail... It was a good evening!


Snack: (after workout)
Microwave popcorn
Icecream
Total Calories 245

Dinner:
Mexican Shepards pie
Total Calories: 378



No comments:

Post a Comment