2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Monday, June 11, 2012

Healthy big big breakfast

After a race weekend it is hard to get back to healthy eating.

Race weekends:
Eat what I want as long as I know it won't negatively impact my race day tummy.

After race weekends I go back to my high protein diet & necessary added carbs for workouts.

Carbs for workouts.
35g per hour workout.( more than a slice of whole grain 100calorie bread) usually these are processed because they are easier to find & fast to eat.


Here is a snapshot of today's breakfast. There is no way u can eat it all in one seating. So I will come back to it after doing a minor chore... Dishes.

First I eat my high proteins ( to sustain me during the day) which are the 3 egg whites one yolk scramble. 3/4 cup cottage cheese. Then I will come back for the carbs. Protein added oatmeal apple chai sugar free & 1 small apple. I probably will not eat all of the oatmeal.

Eggs:
130 calories
Protein
Carbs

Cottage cheese:
150 calories
18g protein
7.5 grams carbs

Oatmeal:
170 calories
8g protein
28g carbs

Apple:
80 calories
22g carbs
0g protein



Honest

No comments:

Post a Comment