2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

What happens when you miss a work out?

Sincerely wanted to, and honestly didn't make it to 6am swim. *sigh*

The alarm went off and I hit snooze and rolled over FOUR times! I even texted my brother... and asked him if he thought I should go.

Me @ 455am" Torn. Did a good brick work out last night. Should I swim at 6am today?"
Him @ 617am " Sure never hurts to do a little cardio, just don't feel the need to go balls to the wall. Just set a nice comfy pace work on technique"

But as we know the work out didn't happen.... So as the title states; WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MISS A WORK OUT?

For me... Guilt! I've been thinking about it all morning. Thinking of what I can do to make up for lost time...
go for a swim during lunch?
walk the business park 2mile durring lunch?
go do weights during lunch?

Sigh... so its best not to miss the work out!

Honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment