2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Friday, December 16, 2011

Whoa is KNEE

Ok..
I'm cheesey...yes..

I went to the Karma function last night tried on some killer awesome Saucony's which I may go back and get (like I need another pair of running shoes) Monday.
When I tried them on I jumped on the treadmill and did a 1/4 mile... super easy.. on 5.5 and now today at 830 am my knee is the size of my head.. WHICH IS HUGE!!! *giggle*

Ok.. its funny that my head is huge..not that my knee is huge. I've been over this with this knee.. I've explained "knee.. its time to get better." my knee seems to want to agree to that...but cant seem to commit! So... back to the Physical Therapist I go.. who will tell me.. you need more stretching and strength exercises which I will agree to do and wont do..anyway..vicious cycle vicious cycle.

One Day I Will Learn

No comments:

Post a Comment