2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Goal Weight 199.9

ONEderland...

I can almost taste it... but mostly I keep tasting snacks like
Popcorn
peanut butter pretzles
rice cakes...
carbs carbs carbs!

So back on diet I go!

Yesterday:

Breakfast 1: Oatmeal (instant oats, with dry vanilla dairy creamer, splenda and hot water)
Breakfast 2: Carbmaster yogurt (Love these 80 calories, 12g protien, and 3g sugar)
Lunch: 2 roated chicken thighs (bone out) corn and edemame, carrot sticks
Snack: Carbmaster Yogurt
Dinner: Spicy, cheesey pinto beans (paprika, cumin, cayanne, onion soup mix and cheddar cheese)
Snack: popcorn! lol while I watched Psych on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment