2011 GOALS & EVENTS

Weight loss goal:
200lbs -COMPLETED
185lbs


RACE GOALS

Illinois Half Marathon
April 3oth COMPLETED

Barking Dog Duathlon
May 7th COMPLETED

Loveland Lake to Lake Olympic
June 25th-COMPLETED

IronGirl-Boulder
August 28th -COMPLETED

Need to add a race here... any suggestions?

FULL MARATHON ILLINOIS MARATHON 2012

More than excited about this race that goes through my hometown. My brother (athlete-supremo) and I will run our first marathon together...he of course will finish 2hrs before me! :)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Setting a Schedule is easy...its sticking to it thats tough

ARe you a list maker? I am. I have lists and lists of things I've got to do, but its amazing how other things get in the way. (like that dust bunny you've been avoiding all week long, you really want to clean it now!)


I'm going to stick to my list/schedule this time.

10 mile training program


Tonight: 60mins on bike


This will get done.. I will repost tomorrow.. let you know how I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment